Upon completion of the Ministerial Studies Diploma (including all three levels of study), the student will have met the minimum academic requirements to apply for the ordination process with Greater Works International & the GODSOM. Successful completion of the Ministerial Studies Program should prepare the student for credentialing interviews and tests. The student will have mastered the basic Bible content (Old and New Testaments), theological principles, and practical ministry skills for service in a church leadership position.
Tuition: Cost per Course is $99.00
Upon completion of the Level One Ministerial Certificate, a student should possess the academic requirements to apply for Certified Minister status with Greater Works International & the GODSOM. This would include a working knowledge of Bible study methods, New Testament content, and Pentecostal doctrine. He or she should possess the basic skills needed to begin serving in a ministerial role in the local church.
- BIB 114 Christ in the Synoptic Gospels
- THE 114 Introduction to Pentecostal Doctrine
- BIB 115 Acts: The Holy Spirit at Work in Believers
- BIB 117 Prison Epistles: Ephesians, Colossians, Philippians, and Philemon
- BIB 121 Introduction to Hermeneutics: How to Interpret the Bible
- MIN 123 The Local Church in Evangelism
- MIN 181 Relationships and Ethics in Ministry
- MIN 191 Beginning Ministerial Internship
Upon completion of Level Two Ministerial Certificate, a student should possess the academic requirements to apply for Licensed Minister with Greater Works International & the GODOM. This would include a mastery of specified Bible content, systematic theology, and ministry skills.
- THE 211 Introduction to Theology: A Pentecostal Perspective
- BIB 212 New Testament Survey
- BIB 214 Old Testament Survey
- BIB 215 Romans: Justification by Faith
- MIN 223 Introduction to Homiletics
- THE 245 Eschatology: A Study of Things to Come
- MIN 251 Effective Leadership
- MIN 261 Introduction to Missions
- MIN 281 Conflict Management for Church Leaders
- MIN 291 Intermediate Ministerial Internship
Upon completion of Level Three Ministerial Certificate, a student should possess the academic requirements to apply for Ordained Minister status at Greater Works International & the GODSOM. This would include mastery of several of the more difficult books of the Bible, advanced theological concepts, and administrative skills required for ministerial roles.
- THE 311 Prayer and Worship
- BIB 313 The Corinthian Correspondence
- BIB 318 The Pentateuch
- BIB 322 The Poetic Books
- MIN 325 Preaching in the Contemporary World
- MIN 327 Church Administration, Finance, and Law
- MIN 381 Pastoral Ministry
- MIN 391 Advanced Ministerial Internship